PS1 Size Macbook Air 13"?

Hey everyone,
I'm debating between the medium and large sizes for the PS1, which I'll use primarily for work (carrying a Macbook Air 13" and a couple documents). The specs say that it'd just about fit the laptop with 0.2 - 0.5" to spare. Wondering if anyone has used their PS1 for their laptop and could recommend a size? Thanks in advance!

I have a medium PS1 and one of the new macbooks (I think it's 12"?) - I can fit my laptop, the charger, and a notepad. I actually have an old 13" air at home - I'm traveling right now but when I'm back next week if no one's answered already I'll see if it fits and take a picture for you.

I have a medium PS1 and one of the new macbooks (I think it's 12"?) - I can fit my laptop, the charger, and a notepad. I actually have an old 13" air at home - I'm traveling right now but when I'm back next week if no one's answered already I'll see if it fits and take a picture for you.
Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate it! Been looking for an alternative to fit my 13" Air and can't fall in love with anything else!

Hey everyone,
I'm debating between the medium and large sizes for the PS1, which I'll use primarily for work (carrying a Macbook Air 13" and a couple documents). The specs say that it'd just about fit the laptop with 0.2 - 0.5" to spare. Wondering if anyone has used their PS1 for their laptop and could recommend a size? Thanks in advance!
I have a 13 in MacBook Pro and it fits with tons of space in the large PS1.

My MacBook Air 13" (circa 2011) fits inside my Large PS1 with a lot of space to spare.

Attachments

• IMG_0204.JPG
    IMG_0204.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,392
  • IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,271
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,216
Reactions: Justannisa
My MacBook Air 13" (circa 2011) fits inside my Large PS1 with a lot of space to spare.
Hi! I have been looking to find a school/work bag and I am seriously eying on PS1 large. However, I have the concern of the leather not being able to hold up to a 13 MBA. Do you use your PS1 large to carry your laptop a lot? How would you comment on its durability? I would really need some help here. Thanks :Pp

Hi! I have been looking to find a school/work bag and I am seriously eying on PS1 large. However, I have the concern of the leather not being able to hold up to a 13 MBA. Do you use your PS1 large to carry your laptop a lot? How would you comment on its durability? I would really need some help here. Thanks :Pp

It holds up fairly well and I've had this bag for 5 years. Expect wear on the side of the strap where the metal rubs the leather though. The multiple pockets are helpful in organizing my stuff.

I can attest to that, I have the larger mac, macbook pro 13 and its fits well in my ps1 large, old version and new version ps. And it doesnt feel all that heavy, with ur macbook air, you should be fine. If you use a case, it wouldnt take up much room.