PS1 Should I keep this?

Nov 4, 2011
Hi,
I found this PS 1 bag at TJmaxx for $1,099.99
I was not planning to buy any bag this year, but I fell in love with the leather. So, I bought it. I am not sure about the color because I don't have any bag in red. So, if I keep this, it will be the first one. It is very pretty, but I tend to stick to black/brown color.

Do you know if I could find a PS1 bag at a cheaper price than this? I prefer blue/neutral/darker color, but I do like this bag. I am just not sure if this price is good for this color.
Also, how does it hold up in the long run? This will be my first PS bag. I heard a lot of issues with the quality.

Thank you!

attachment.php

Attachments

• SAM_8736.jpg
    SAM_8736.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 713
Hi,

I found this PS 1 bag at TJmaxx for $1,099.99

I was not planning to buy any bag this year, but I fell in love with the leather. So, I bought it. I am not sure about the color because I don't have any bag in red. So, if I keep this, it will be the first one. It is very pretty, but I tend to stick to black/brown color.

Do you know if I could find a PS1 bag at a cheaper price than this? I prefer blue/neutral/darker color, but I do like this bag. I am just not sure if this price is good for this color.

Also, how does it hold up in the long run? This will be my first PS bag. I heard a lot of issues with the quality.

Thank you!

attachment.php

What size is this? If medium, you can get a better price when the sales are going on. I got two ps bags during the seasonal sale at 50 and 60% off in Dec.

yes, is this the medium or large size?
if it is large, the price is fine. you won't find it much cheaper.
for the medium you could find it cheaper, i got my medium ps1's from $700-950.

what is the name of this red color? i have one in bright red that holds its color very nice bright and beautiful although i'm using it a lot. :smile:

i didn't have any quality issues with ps-bags yet, and i really don't baby them ;)

yes, is this the medium or large size?
if it is large, the price is fine. you won't find it much cheaper.
for the medium you could find it cheaper, i got my medium ps1's from $700-950.

what is the name of this red color? i have one in bright red that holds its color very nice bright and beautiful although i'm using it a lot. :smile:

i didn't have any quality issues with ps-bags yet, and i really don't baby them ;)

the tag says "poppy."
I am glad to hear that the quality is good.
I can't wait to get it on sale!

Well since you got the bag on sale already, if you return it you risk someone else buying the bag while you wait for a sale. If you really love the bag, I'd recommend that you just keep the bag. Ask yourself in the long run, would you rather have a bag that you love, or have no bag because you wanted to save a few hundred dollars?

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but if I were, you I'd keep it. Colors go in and out of season, and you never know if that particular PS1 will ever be made again.

Thank you so much for everyone reply!

I returned the poppy and got myself a black one (at 10%). So, the saving is not as great as the poppy, but I know myself that I won't carry the poppy one as often as I would carry black.
Also, I wanted this bag to be kind of everyday use so I don't have to worry about matching.

I am so glad that I got the one that I really wanted!