PS1 Pouch

I have both the Pouch and the medium, and they are both great for different things. The Pouch is small and never gets in the way when carried crossbody, I have to use a smaller wallet in this though. The medium holds more when I need this.

I know those here carried the midnight PS1 for years without problems, I think it would hold up great. At least the PS1 leathers use to darken rather than fade like Bbags.

Would I be nuts to consider a Pouch for every day use? Ultimately I'd like to get a Medium PS1, but figured the Pouch would be a good starting point to feel out this style/brand with out diving in too deep, kwim? I've also been really wanting a smaller bag that can be worn hands free, so it would fit that bill!

Thanks! And I love the midnight color but do you if it might be prone to fading at all? I don't want to spend $$ on something that won't hold up

I have it in midnight and have been using it a lot in the past few months and have noticed that the leather scratches quite easily and has darkened in some areas. I have it also in violet but I don't have the same color issue with it. I think the color issue comes out with the darker (matte, less sheen) colors. For reference, I have a Bal City which I've used for 4 years nonstop before I started with PS and never had the same issue with the leather. I've had my pouch for about 4 months so I can't say how it holds up against BBags.

Nonetheless the pouch in midnight is a lovely bag. Good luck deciding!

Attachments

• IMG_3651copy.jpg
    IMG_3651copy.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 904
Last edited:
I have it in midnight and have been using it a lot in the past few months and have noticed that the leather scratches quite easily and has darkened in some areas. I have it also in violet but I don't have the same color issue with it. I think the color issue comes out with the darker (matte, less sheen) colors. For reference, I have a Bal City which I've used for 4 years nonstop before I started with PS and never had the same issue with the leather. I've had my pouch for about 4 months so I can't say how it holds up against BBags.

Nonetheless the pouch in midnight is a lovely bag. Good luck deciding!

that's really pretty!