PS1 pouch w/ wood trim: pouch owners chime in!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
H there,
I found a PS1 pouch in black with beige edgepaint and wood details on the hardware at Nordstrom's rack. I am trying to ID what season...It's all leather lined. The closest I could find was this screen grab on Google. I think it may be 2013?

I also wanted to hear from pouch owners, do you still have your pouch bag? Pro's or cons? Most importantly, I'm curious how they are wearing and if there's any issues with quality, etc.any thanks!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170107-213543.png
    Screenshot_20170107-213543.png
    438.8 KB · Views: 233
I think the Double Sided was calf, the deerskin PS1 had the quilted strap and different hw.
Thanks for the help! I'm a newbie. Are all pouches double layered? Or do some have cloth lining? I've been reading posts too about studs becoming loose and falling off. Do you think this one would have those issues?

I've had my ps1 pouch for about a year and a half now. It's still looking great. I do rotate my bags often though. It's a great crossbody bag that can fit a ton. I love all of the compartments. The only thing I do complain about is that one of the straps always come loose. It's quite annoying. But besides that, I highly recommend this bag if you're looking for a casual crossbody. Here's a pic of mine.
IMG_1484022587.817628.jpg

Reactions: jun3machina