PS1 or Louis Vuitton Pouchette Metis?

Hi all,
I'm looking for a sleek handbag that has multiple interior compartments. I've decided either the PS1 in medium or the LV Pouchette Metis. Which do you recommend?

I tend to carry a lot of stuff, but am willing to parse down what I carry and need something that is not too big so that I can take it to restaurants etc. But, it can't be too small that it becomes useless to me. At minimum I carry a large wallet, sunglasses, eyeglasses, puffer, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, small bottle of glasses cleaner, tissue, small perfume, lip gloss, lipstick, house and car keys, powder compact, and facial mist. I'll also be traveling to Monaco and would like to use the bag for my vacation.

LV Pouchette Metis
-smaller but can it fit everything listed above?
-sturdy

PS1 Medium
-larger, but too large?
-less sturdy

TIA!

Personally, I would go for the PS Medium. It's got the compartments that you like. The Metis is too small and there is no give with the bag, plus you are getting nice soft leather with the PS. The Tiny I think is comparable with the Metis. But I feel that the Medium is the best size you can add a lot of stuff or you can have very little and it works both ways. I hope this helps.

Hi all,
I'm looking for a sleek handbag that has multiple interior compartments. I've decided either the PS1 in medium or the LV Pouchette Metis. Which do you recommend?

I tend to carry a lot of stuff, but am willing to parse down what I carry and need something that is not too big so that I can take it to restaurants etc. But, it can't be too small that it becomes useless to me. At minimum I carry a large wallet, sunglasses, eyeglasses, puffer, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, small bottle of glasses cleaner, tissue, small perfume, lip gloss, lipstick, house and car keys, powder compact, and facial mist. I'll also be traveling to Monaco and would like to use the bag for my vacation.

LV Pouchette Metis
-smaller but can it fit everything listed above?
-sturdy

PS1 Medium
-larger, but too large?
-less sturdy

TIA!
This was my exact problem. I went with the PS1 because it is larger, has give and doesnt have as many issues as the Metis

I think the PM and PS1 are different animals. For me, I like them both, but wouldn't use them for the same occasions. But then, my lifestyle is generally very casual. To me, the PM is a dressier, more structured bag, smaller than a PS1 (very pretty though.) The PS1 is soft and lightweight, and looks good with just a wallet or stuffed. My PS1s are my daily drivers. I usually have a long wallet, iPhone Plus, sunglass case and a pouch with all the small stuff (lipstick, Advil, etc.,) and keys. I add a 2nd or larger pouch when I travel. I like that I can open it and reach in one-handed, the main compartment is large enough to accommodate more stuff for travelling, my iPad fits nicely. There is a front pocket under the clasp, a back zipper pocket (fits a Plus phone,) and an interior pocket. The large main compartment and pocket config. fits my needs. If you need something with more divisions inside, this may not be what you want.