Ps1 large saddle with inscriptions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received my large ps1 in the saddle and I love it!! I am so happy that I found one with the PS inscriptions on all the hardware and clasp pieces. Love the ps1! I enjoy the large in the saddle but now I feel like I am neeeeeeeding a black in medium to have as a more evening style!

Attached Files:

2. :smile:

Attached Files:

3. With flash

Attached Files:

4. Inscription on hardware

Attached Files:

5. I love the quality of the ps1 leather, so soft!

Attached Files:

6. Lol sorry I can't upload more than one pic at a time!

Attached Files:

7. Lovely, Congrats!!:smile:

8. Gorgeous!

9. Your bag's gorgeous! Have you worn it yet?

10. I haven't worn it yet! Brand new- scared because it's been rainy! The leather seems so prone to scratches and wear!

11. very nice. I like that color
    I can understand you wanting to save your new bag until the rainy weather stops but I wouldn't worry much about the leather. It's a casual bag and I don't think a few scratches will detract very much from it.

12. You're right, thank you very much! I'm going to take it out tomorrow, I love the ps1! Do you have one and if so which?

13. I have a Keepall in Military.......It's kind of large for everyday but it's nice and light. I mostly use it when I have to carry something extra - documents or a book or something like that. It's holding up very well.
    Enjoy your beautiful new bag.

14. Thank you so much! I used it today and am looking forward to it breaking in!