PS1 and Brown;

ditzyfordaria

Aug 20, 2010
Hi all!

I'm new to the subforum here and had a few questions about the browns for PS1s.

I really love the tobacco colour but unfortunately as I live in Canada the suede is totally out of the question as a fall/winter bag. So, ruling that out, the likely choice would be saddle.. however I wish it was just a liiiittle darker/less orangey. Though from what I've read on the ageing process it may darken to the colour that I'm after.

Has there been any intel into SS13 and whether or not there'll be a brown colourway for the season?

Thanks!

Hi, I think the saddle color has changed a little this year? it was more orange before, also the tobacco suede was darker earlier too. Both these browns has been "permanent" the last years (tobacco since 2008). The SS13 colors are just beginning to show up now but I'm not sure about darker browns, they are more fall colors. There has been darker suede colors in the past though, ebony and chocolate..

Hi Ellies!

I may just have to keep hunting for the "right" saddle then.

Hi, I think the saddle color has changed a little this year? it was more orange before, also the tobacco suede was darker earlier too. Both these browns has been "permanent" the last years (tobacco since 2008). The SS13 colors are just beginning to show up now but I'm not sure about darker browns, they are more fall colors. There has been darker suede colors in the past though, ebony and chocolate..

I saw that in the reference thread! I would love a chocolate ps1 in leather.