PS Waiting Lounge~come and join me

Haha. I am actually Korean and I live in LA-
but my grandma always tells me to get bright colored wallets like hot pink or red because it's a good luck charm :biggrin: I guess the same superstition is common in East Asia? Any Japanese to confirm this thoery? hehe

As a Taiwanese, our culture believes red wallet will make u keep spending without stopping...however, some also believes people who have the ability to spend money also means they have ability to make money...
it really depends on which side you are at and how you look at it... :smile:

i fall in love with PS bag
besides my Bright Red PS1 ...i just got a burgundy SKA in mail today..
however, i am trying to authenticate it first before i reveal photos...
once its offical, i will post more photos :smile:

waiting for ps1 small keepall from Erica in ORCHID :love:

total impulse buy on friday, saw that she added RASPBERRY on saturday! argh maybe i should have waited, but i think orchid will be lovely (plus her markdown on the SKA is pretty amazing)

I ordered my first medium PS1 in saddle on Saturday night from the Proenza website, and still haven't received a shipment confirmation!! I'm getting so antsy, does anyone know how long til they ship the bag out??

Hi ladies! I placed an order for a PS1 medium saddle! Been reading up on the Proenza forum and was in a delicious dilemma on which colour to settle for my first PS1 before deciding on saddle. She will be arriving tomorrow! I just can't wait! :biggrin:

^Yay!!
fig26.gif
Congrats on your Saddle PS1, post reveal pics when you gets it! :biggrin:

Seriously a great choice. My saddle ska is the most beautiful color.

I'm also waiting for my first medium. Orange. From Erica. It caught my eye when I got my lipstick pouch at the Madison Ave store and I couldn't get it off my mind!