PS Waiting Lounge~come and join me

kyuis2004

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
:rockettes:

Is anyone waiting for the lovely PS to show at the front porch?
I just ordered a PS1 in medium bright red from Erica this memorial weekend.
Got the UPS notification that it will arrive on June 4th..right before my birthday vacation...cannot wait to see my new love....:heart::heart:

:rockettes:

Is anyone waiting for the lovely PS to show at the front porch?
I just ordered a PS1 in medium bright red from Erica this memorial weekend.
Got the UPS notification that it will arrive on June 4th..right before my birthday vacation...cannot wait to see my new love....:heart::heart:

I'm waiting with you for a bright red SKA! I used my saddle SKA for my trip to London and I loved it! It was the perfect size for my inflight things. And... with the already reduced prize and coupon ... it was a bargain!

Mine will be here tomorrow though. Sorry you have to wait longer!! :hugs:But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

I ordered the medium saddle PS1 yesterday from Erica as well with the coupon and got notification it shipped this morning.. can't wait !!

I was eyeing the red too - AuntieMame it looks like you may have snapped up the last KA as it's no longer there :smile:

I ordered the medium saddle PS1 yesterday from Erica as well with the coupon and got notification it shipped this morning.. can't wait !!

I was eyeing the red too - AuntieMame it looks like you may have snapped up the last KA as it's no longer there :smile:

PS fans sure took advantage of the coupon this weekend!

You're going to love the saddle! Sometimes the color is so pretty, I have to keep looking at it!

I figured it was the last. That's why I snapped it up!

PS fans sure took advantage of the coupon this weekend!

You're going to love the saddle! Sometimes the color is so pretty, I have to keep looking at it!

I figured it was the last. That's why I snapped it up!

Thanks, I am in Canada and have never gotten to see one IRL yet, so I hope you're right! I managed to convince myself that since Saddle is a recurring color and the F/W 2012 PS1s have already seen a price increase, it was too good of an opportunity to miss ;)

I'm waiting with you for a bright red SKA! I used my saddle SKA for my trip to London and I loved it! It was the perfect size for my inflight things. And... with the already reduced prize and coupon ... it was a bargain!

Mine will be here tomorrow though. Sorry you have to wait longer!! :hugs:But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

I am considering SKS in military green too but dont know if it will be too formal and mature look. I bought Mulberry Bay from Erica before and the bag didnt turn out the way i want it to be, slouchy, casual n styleish. Instead, it turns out a little too formal, mature and classy. (Red Onion Patent Pebble Leather) I ended it up sold it and kinda afraid SKS will turn out the same way. What do you think?