PS Top Handle Hava

Jun 18, 2012
I'm looking for a new bag suitable for work and love the look of the PS Top Handle Hava Satchel. Has anyone purchased this bag? What do you think about it. Is it functional - easy to get in and out of / does it hold a lot? How is the quality of the leather and construction? If you have the midnight plum, how versatile is the color? Thanks for any and all insight!

i've got the medium one in black with white stitches. i think it's a sturdy bag and quite easy to get in and out of - i especially like the zip compartment at the back!
i'm afraid it doesn't hold too much, if it's for work, then A4 paper/files won't fit. but i still like its size, it holds slightly less than ps1 medium ;)
the one you posted in plum - is it the small size? good luck deciding!

Those of you who have the Hava, especially the small, how do you feel about it after it's been used for a while?

I really like the design with the silver hw and am pretty tempted to buy a small black Hava. But in pics of it, it looks like the outer corners of the flap have a tendency to curl outwards? Anybody noticing this as a problem?

Capture.JPG

I have the small size with studs...here's a pic of it...20180703_105308_resized.jpg
I really like this bag. The leather feels sturdy and the quality is good. After a few uses, the corners of the flap still look the same. I think the sturdy leather prevents the corners from curling.
I remember seeing a youtube review on the medium size in plum color. It seems like a functional work bag.

I have the small size with studs...here's a pic of it...View attachment 4235495
I really like this bag. The leather feels sturdy and the quality is good. After a few uses, the corners of the flap still look the same. I think the sturdy leather prevents the corners from curling.
I remember seeing a youtube review on the medium size in plum color. It seems like a functional work bag.
Thank you, gswpurse, your Hava is gorgeous and the flap looks immaculate. I'm really tempted to buy :yes: