PS Preparation and Sharing Experiences - No promoter!

Mundaneguy,

How did surgery go for you in November?
Are you healing well, and liking the results?

Yaku,

When are you leaving? Which hotel have you booked to stay?

If I don't go now, I could be looking at another 6 more months.
Is December the peak season of PS since it's holiday time?

Best,
Muji99

Hello Yaku & those doing PS in Korea
this December 2015 or early 2016,

I might go to Seoul just to do eyes and nose next week.
Two friends are in Korea only at this time, one of whom is native who can show me ard.

I only have 2 weeks of vacation so I can't do the facial bone contouring as I would have liked.

Please keep in touch.

Best,
Muji
Hey Muji,
I will also be going around that time for eyes and maybe nose too. Maybe we can chat?
I'm doing consultation during the last few days of dec and hopefully getting the surgery done by the first two weeks of Jan. Basically, whatever is the earliest date they can give me is the best.

Anyone else going around this time want to discuss about surgery are welcome too!

Hey Muji,
I will also be going around that time for eyes and maybe nose too. Maybe we can chat?
I'm doing consultation during the last few days of dec and hopefully getting the surgery done by the first two weeks of Jan. Basically, whatever is the earliest date they can give me is the best.

Anyone else going around this time want to discuss about surgery are welcome too!

Hi TsubasaHime,

Yes, I think the clinics can give you the next day possibly, they just bump off a local and give you their slot since you're a time-pressed foreigner.
I am flying this Sunday 27th Dec!!!

Also, I can't find this Arnica-Sineech nor Bromelain for anti-bruising and swelling, despite asking at 3 pharmacies Unity, Guardian and Watson! The pharmacists say they aren't sold. Where did those who did PS buy them from? Please, please tell me.

Thanks.

Muji99

Hi TsubasaHime,

Yes, I think the clinics can give you the next day possibly, they just bump off a local and give you their slot since you're a time-pressed foreigner.
I am flying this Sunday 27th Dec!!!

Also, I can't find this Arnica-Sineech nor Bromelain for anti-bruising and swelling, despite asking at 3 pharmacies Unity, Guardian and Watson! The pharmacists say they aren't sold. Where did those who did PS buy them from? Please, please tell me.

Thanks.

Muji99
Muji99

You need prescription to buy Sinecch. You could get a GP(if they don't carry it) to write a prescription letter and buy it from hospital.

Hope this helps

sorry for the double post. can't figure how to delete this.

oh dear. you're flying off in a day! um, i don't think you have time to buy it.. the fastest would be to buy it from plastic surgeon clinic.. or... find a 24hrs clinic who does surgery, call and check if they have it