PS 1 hardware color options and opinions

Heart Star

O.G.
Jan 20, 2013
Am I the only one who wishes there were more silver hardware options on the PS1's?
There are so many great color options for the bag, I wish there was the choice of hardware color too!
I just have never been a fan of gold/brass or rose gold hardware and the hardware color is a deal breaker for me.
I guess that leads to another question. How important is the hardware color to you?

Am I the only one who wishes there were more silver hardware options on the PS1's?
There are so many great color options for the bag, I wish there was the choice of hardware color too!
I just have never been a fan of gold/brass or rose gold hardware and the hardware color is a deal breaker for me.
I guess that leads to another question. How important is the hardware color to you?

I think so too. It's just like balenciaga with their hardware choices. They definitely create/give different feel on the leather color. I wish PS1 will come in diffferent options too but i'm loving my saddle and have no complaints about it.

I agree, the hardware does impact the bag color.

I've had my black PS1 tote (black of course so I could have silver toned hardware) for just over a week and I am loving it! The leather is amazing on it, so shiny and smooth.

I wish I could get over my issues with anything other than silver hardware, I would have so many other options. Hmmm, then again, maybe it's for the best - for my wallet's sake :smile:

I do have 2 bal's with RH. I bought them because I loved the color and the style and silver hardware wasn't an option. There were no other hardware options available at the store for the canard town, and I'm not sure towns came in GH yet, and folks did not come in GH then and I loved the style and the murier color so much.
I do love and use them both and the brass hardware on both is more silver looking than others I've seen, but I would love them more with SH. They are now and I think they will be the only bags in my collection with brass hardware. I'm just not as willing to settle as I was before....