*Prune Heloise & Bay Wallet arrived - Pics*

Gahhhhh! Gorgeous bag Tag!!!:love:

Sorry I am late to this thread - I don't know how I missed it!

Love the Prune colour to bits and I am sooo wanting a Black Heloise right now! You are so lucky to have both :love:

Gahhhhh! Gorgeous bag Tag!!!:love:

Sorry I am late to this thread - I don't know how I missed it!

Love the Prune colour to bits and I am sooo wanting a Black Heloise right now! You are so lucky to have both :love:

:ty:Bal...are you on a :ban:right now or are you just having problems tracking down a Black Heli ? I had quite a job finding one but since discovering that House of Fraser (selected branches) are quite a rich seam for hard to find Chloes (lots of stock from AW07) I haven't looked back :tup:. I don't know if you're a Libertys shopper, but if you are, have you noticed how thin their Chloe stock is at the moment ...I wonder what that's all about :shrugs: ?

Tag, love your Heli and you wear it well. Glad to hear your "episode" with your credit has resolved and all ended well. Congratulations on a great score , and the wallet to boot!

:ty:Imon ! I'm loving the wallet:love: too actually. I got it at an absolute steal really. Irene said it was marked down in their sale because it was damaged ( scratched on both sides), but the scratches are virtually unnoticeable and this kind of leather actually looks better when its's aged a bit anyway. Fortunately my final hurrah with Sacoche worked out very nicely :okay:sad: assuming I don't get a suprise from my friends at customs :s, but so far.so good :tup:)

oh, just to die for! would love this bag and am contemplating giving up a violet bag from another brand for it....dont need two purple bags, right??!?

:ty:Bellini - glad you like it. I actually had a Pigalle Quilted Bay before I bought the Prune Heli but never actually used it much despite it's beauty, so I sold it on to another lovely TPF'er. I definitely wouldn't have needed two purple bags and I think the Prune Heli is an easier colour to wear than the Pigalle (it's a stronger less pastel colour). I don't know what shade of purple your other bag is but I doubt you'd regret getting the Prune Heli ( it's even more stunning IRL :love:).

oh, just to die for! would love this bag and am contemplating giving up a violet bag from another brand for it....dont need two purple bags, right??!?

My purple Heli is my second purple bag, I have a purple Jimmy Choo Ross that I purchased a couple of years ago, and just can't part with, even though I hardly carry it, so I have 2 purple bags -- totally different styles though.

Actually, Heli is my 3rd purple bag:love:. Have a purple Fendi tote from years ago, got a YSL double bag in purple last dec, and now this. IMO, never get enough of purple, need one in every shade of purple:nuts:

Go for it, but you don't need to give up the violet bag. I am like acshih and have three purple bags too. Each shade is a little different. The piggy bag is more violet, the prune heloise is more of a pinkish-purple, and my Jimmy Choo Mahala is a deep eggplant purple.

it's a violet giant silver hardware Balenciaga work bag.
i don't think i could actually let go of it, but am sorely tempted to get her a purple cousin in the form of the the prune Heloise.
can anybody comment on these two purples in comparison?? are they different enough to justify two purples?

just reread this post...wow, am really fishing for some enabling, huh?:graucho:

Bellini we are the sorriest group of enablers *I believe* on this forum!! :smile:

There are many shades of purple and your BBag is a totally different style. If you find a Prune Heli??? Grab her!!