proud to NOT buy Empriente!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I'm happy to announce that I decided to not purchase the Empriente bag this year. I had a tempting offer to get one through Saks Major Purchase account and pay zero interest for 12 months. But I didn't think the bag was worth looking at a huge bill for 12 months! Besides, I'm paying for my Cartier ballon bleu watch that way and it just feels like too much pressure. So I will continue to admire and congratulate everyone else that gets one. But I'm going to be "good" and enjoy the LVs that I currently own.

I sure admire your self control:tup: I support your wise choice as you will enjoy the bag more when you have saved up for it instead. No worries about monthly cc bills.

Self-control is not easy! But there will always be new releases. They probably won't do 12 months zero interest for another year. But maybe I'll get something new for summer. I pretty much hibernate in the winter anyway - LOL!

Hokaplan - am joining you too. Was so excited over the Lumineuse PM in Infini. Checked it out and I didn't like the weight of the bag and somehow the style of cross over body bag doesn't suit me. I find the long strap is just too thin to be comfy.

Good for you!
I didn't love it to must have it. It feels like the production was rushed and not very well executed... Very underwhelmed. I prefer Gucci guccissima leather over empreinte.
11u7xasjpg.gif