proud to NOT buy Empriente!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I'm happy to announce that I decided to not purchase the Empriente bag this year. I had a tempting offer to get one through Saks Major Purchase account and pay zero interest for 12 months. But I didn't think the bag was worth looking at a huge bill for 12 months! Besides, I'm paying for my Cartier ballon bleu watch that way and it just feels like too much pressure. So I will continue to admire and congratulate everyone else that gets one. But I'm going to be "good" and enjoy the LVs that I currently own.

Nlvfan

Oct 18, 2010
mylilventure.com
I sure admire your self control:tup: I support your wise choice as you will enjoy the bag more when you have saved up for it instead. No worries about monthly cc bills.

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Self-control is not easy! But there will always be new releases. They probably won't do 12 months zero interest for another year. But maybe I'll get something new for summer. I pretty much hibernate in the winter anyway - LOL!

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Hokaplan - am joining you too. Was so excited over the Lumineuse PM in Infini. Checked it out and I didn't like the weight of the bag and somehow the style of cross over body bag doesn't suit me. I find the long strap is just too thin to be comfy.

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
Good for you!
I didn't love it to must have it. It feels like the production was rushed and not very well executed... Very underwhelmed. I prefer Gucci guccissima leather over empreinte.

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
Good for you!
I didn't love it to must have it. It feels like the production was rushed and not very well executed... Very underwhelmed. I prefer Gucci guccissima leather over empreinte.
i am LOVING all your GIFs! how fun :P

piper27

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
Awesome choice! It's no fun paying the credit card bill every month. Feels great to just save up and pay for something.:yahoo:

Jun 24, 2008
Outer Space
I have been shown and offered the Empriente bags twice now...and I said no:P
well my credit card said no way...jk...they are just more than I want to spend right now:biggrin: