Proud of my lil find...disappointed in my outlet though :(

WVUdani

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
I was at the Potomac Mills Outlet and I always look at the full price delete section which is always 50 percent off to see if there is anything I just can't "live" without haha and twice I went there and saw the legacy tassel scarf and it was of course the one thing that was t 50 percent off which annoys me as to why its in that section, anyway I found one last Juliette legacy card case and I wanted it because a card case is the one thing I don't have from Coach but I can't justify paying $42 or even over $20 for one b/c they are so tiny ( I'd rather buy a fob for that since I have wallets) while I was there I saw the case re-locate to the clearence section so I got it for $13 which I was so happy about! Just in the three years that our outlet has been opened though I have seen the selection dwindle a great deal, they never get women's shoes anymore, it's been months since I've seen an umbrella or cosmetic case, jewelry case was taken out, far less keyfobs that are never marked down anymore (sometimes they would mark them down to 9.99 which was so fun) that never happens. The purses they get in seem to be less and less. I also get on the forum to see the legacy and Caroline and Amelia finds... We never get that... This is the closest outlet to the DC area and they really need to step it up :sad: sorry I had to vent there haha but here is a pic of my cute lil card case, what all do you ladies do with your card cases?

I was at the Potomac Mills Outlet and I always look at the full price delete section which is always 50 percent off to see if there is anything I just can't "live" without haha and twice I went there and saw the legacy tassel scarf and it was of course the one thing that was t 50 percent off which annoys me as to why its in that section, anyway I found one last Juliette legacy card case and I wanted it because a card case is the one thing I don't have from Coach but I can't justify paying $42 or even over $20 for one b/c they are so tiny ( I'd rather buy a fob for that since I have wallets) while I was there I saw the case re-locate to the clearence section so I got it for $13 which I was so happy about! Just in the three years that our outlet has been opened though I have seen the selection dwindle a great deal, they never get women's shoes anymore, it's been months since I've seen an umbrella or cosmetic case, jewelry case was taken out, far less keyfobs that are never marked down anymore (sometimes they would mark them down to 9.99 which was so fun) that never happens. The purses they get in seem to be less and less. I also get on the forum to see the legacy and Caroline and Amelia finds... We never get that... This is the closest outlet to the DC area and they really need to step it up :sad: sorry I had to vent there haha but here is a pic of my cute lil card case, what all do you ladies do with your card cases?
It would help if I put up the picture lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 516
That stems another issue I had to use a google image because every image I take with my iPhone is too large to upload, even when I try to re-size it, it's very frustrating... How do you ladies upload pictures???

That stems another issue I had to use a google image because every image I take with my iPhone is too large to upload, even when I try to re-size it, it's very frustrating... How do you ladies upload pictures???

Cute card case! I'm sorry to hear about your outlet. I posted a thread yesterday with pictures from my outlet. There were Caroline's in brown and raspberry and Amelia's in brown. If you are interested, you could do a charge/send. I resize and upload mine on the home computer from my phone. I use the cord that came with my iPod to plug it into the USB cable, copy the photos from 'my computer' where the iPhone shows up then resize them in paint.

I'm not sure that's the closest outlet to D.C. - Leesburg Outlet might be closer, just further north. I gave up on Potomac Mills last year; pretty much any time there are good deletes they go to Leesburg instead. Sometimes there are good deals at Potomac Mills, though. Love the card case you found!

I'm not sure that's the closest outlet to D.C. - Leesburg Outlet might be closer, just further north. I gave up on Potomac Mills last year; pretty much any time there are good deletes they go to Leesburg instead. Sometimes there are good deals at Potomac Mills, though. Love the card case you found!

Good to know!!! I'll have to check that out :smile:

I have that card case and it's great for a couple of cards and it goes right into my pocket for a quick run to the store! It's such a pretty card case and what a great deal!