Protective spray for Goyard?

Miri221

Sep 5, 2018
Hi everyone! I just purchased my first Goyard, a St Louis Claire Voie. I’m so excited!
Have any of you pre-treated your bags? Is it recommended? I’ve used Collonil water stop before on other bags. Would this be ok?

Hi everyone! I just purchased my first Goyard, a St Louis Claire Voie. I’m so excited!
Have any of you pre-treated your bags? Is it recommended? I’ve used Collonil water stop before on other bags. Would this be ok?
The canvas is basically coated in plastic, so I wouldn't worry about that part.

Reactions: Miri221
So exciting! Which color and size Claire Voie did you go with, and do you have any thoughts on the bag now that you’ve had it for a few months? Thanks!

I have the teal in the smaller size. I love it more than ever! The colors are surprisingly versatile and fun. It’s refreshing to have a combo that I don’t see any one else carrying. My bag has held up well so far, including the straps, (but it’s only been a few months).
I’ve put it away now that it’s gotten colder but will probably take it out again come March.

So exciting! Which color and size Claire Voie did you go with, and do you have any thoughts on the bag now that you’ve had it for a few months? Thanks!