Protecting your sabrinas

Ms. Pursonality

Bagaholic
Jul 1, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Hi everyone,

I tried doing a search, but wasn't successful (probably my wording) so I was wondering if you could help me out. I adore sabrina and want to make sure I safeguard her. I have had many coach bags over the years and never even considered the need for a protectant spray. I never had issues with rain or stains because of it. Then I bought the MAM from Rebecca Minkoff and found out that this was a must as staining from rain could/would occur. Has anyone ever experienced staining from rain in any form with the leather sabrina? Do you recommend a spray protectant. I would greatly appreciate any feedback you could share with me and thanks in advance:biggrin:

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
some people use appleguard. i havent used anything on my black leather sabrina and she is fine. my sis has black leather julianne and uses her in the rain w no protection and she is fine.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
my black leather sabrina has been fine in a light rain as well, but i would think some other colors might be more delicate. i am specifically wondering about berry? anyone?

May 27, 2008
My Magenta Sabrina has been totally soaked when I got caught in a downpour and came out as good as new even though the water seemed to soak into the leather. My Black Sabrina has a bit more of a sheen to it and the water doesn't even soak into it. I haven't treated either of them with anything and they both look great rain, snow, sun or whatever else :smile:

Ms. Pursonality

Bagaholic
Jul 1, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Thank you all for your input. I feel much better about using her and possibly getting wet in an unexpected shower. Monsoon season is about to begin and you just never know. :smile:

Nov 26, 2006
I never used to treat my bags. ever since I bought my rebecca minkoff mam, I've treated all of them with fantastic results!!! I even had a poorly used bag come to me from ebay. I leather cared her and she looks almost brand new now!!! I highly recommend it. it didn't change the look or feel at all on my leather sabrina.