Protecting the sole

BettySpagetty

Oct 29, 2014
Poland
So the other day I watched youtube and Got inspired when she showed how she protects her red bottom sole. So I bought the same material as she had, Zagg invisible shield and just took the risk.

Here's the result, it was pretty easy !
They have never been worn outside and the protector is on, you can barely see it

Attachments

Reactions: prttygurl

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
NJ
So the other day I watched youtube and Got inspired when she showed how she protects her red bottom sole. So I bought the same material as she had, Zagg invisible shield and just took the risk.

Here's the result, it was pretty easy !
They have never been worn outside and the protector is on, you can barely see it
Wow! That looks great! You will have to post after you've tried them outside. I would love to keep that high gloss look as opposed to the red vibrams I've been getting at the cobbler

Aug 15, 2014
I bought the Zagg Invisible ShieldHD off Amazon, but it looked completely different. There are so many Zagg shields that I think I got the wrong one; it would not stick to the bottom of my CLs! Can you tell me the exact name or maybe provide a link to the version you got? TIA...