PROTECTING LIGHTER COLOR ANTIGONA

ccmtza

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everyone! For any owners of the Givenchy mini Antigona or any other lighter color purse for that matter... how do you protect your bag from color transfer and the elements? I just purchased a preloved mini Antigona in pearl grey and am already thinking of ways to protect it. I live in NYC. I don’t plan to wear it in rain or snow but you never know when you’ll be caught in it. So I’d love to know what you ladies use to protect it, from color transfer mainly. It’s an antigona in grained/pebbled leather, pearl grey. Thank you!

Reactions: shortgirl93
Hi everyone! For any owners of the Givenchy mini Antigona or any other lighter color purse for that matter... how do you protect your bag from color transfer and the elements? I just purchased a preloved mini Antigona in pearl grey and am already thinking of ways to protect it. I live in NYC. I don’t plan to wear it in rain or snow but you never know when you’ll be caught in it. So I’d love to know what you ladies use to protect it, from color transfer mainly. It’s an antigona in grained/pebbled leather, pearl grey. Thank you!
I am interested in any replies to this too! I just bought the Antigona mini in powder and am concerned about color transfer.