Protecting Kelly

Great idea! Thanks Rose! I've been OCing over color/stripe combos!LOL! Would the large hold a 37cm mou bolide?

The dimensions of the large is: H35 cm x L44cm x W23cm. So, I guess it would, but measure the height of yours to be sure. There is also an X large available, but you can't custom order this one, but they do have a wide selection of colors available.

Thank you for the extra pictures Rose!
The Large would be very big for my 28cm Kelly...

Do you ladies think it'll be tacky for me and my DH to carry matching long champ bags?

After contemplating, I thought: what if I make him carry the large?(hopefully stuffed with NEW Hermes goodies from our trip to Europe) and I carry the medium? (with my Kelly & what not)

i don't think it's tacky, i think it would be nice :smile:

i got a herve chapelier large blue bag for my 35 birkin and it works nicely! the handles just peep out from the middle. there are two zippers on each side so i can zip down to the middle. it makes a huge difference to be able to carry my bag on my shoulder that way. plus the blue matches the blankets on the plane so i can tuck the bag behind my legs and cover up the side with the blanket :smile:

I've got the large shopper with short handles for my 35cm Kelly, fits a treat, perfect height above the handle but a bit wider than absolutely necessary across the width. 68 euros from Paris, the Longchamps shop is only a skip away from the motherstore and the staff were very clued up to the correct pliage for each Hermes bag. The pliage itself can fold down and fit inside the Kelly on dry days/when not travelling. I would have liked to have ordered a custom bag but can't from UK, might try and get one when I'm in France this summer, I fancy having a simple 'H' embossed on the flap!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pliage1.jpg
    pliage1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 385
  • pliage2.jpg
    pliage2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 385
Does airline personnel require you to remove your bag from the tote to run through the scan or could one just leave the pliage zippered and slip it through? I hate the idea of having to remove my bag and keep an eye on kids, strollers, etc.

OT, but...
AAN, that is so sharp looking in the lighter color!

Mine is black with the longer handles, I dont know why I am always stuck that totes are black, I :heart: yours!!! Must go back to LC!!

I've got the large shopper with short handles for my 35cm Kelly, fits a treat, perfect height above the handle but a bit wider than absolutely necessary across the width. 68 euros from Paris, the Longchamps shop is only a skip away from the motherstore and the staff were very clued up to the correct pliage for each Hermes bag. The pliage itself can fold down and fit inside the Kelly on dry days/when not travelling. I would have liked to have ordered a custom bag but can't from UK, might try and get one when I'm in France this summer, I fancy having a simple 'H' embossed on the flap!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have done the bag-in-tote with no problem, I just zip it in there, put it in the little tray, and off it goes into x-ray....

Does airline personnel require you to remove your bag from the tote to run through the scan or could one just leave the pliage zippered and slip it through? I hate the idea of having to remove my bag and keep an eye on kids, strollers, etc.

I'm with CB....AAB, your Pliages is a fabbo colour! Looks particularly nice with the Kelly!

Have you noticed Longchamps has Pliages available in nearly every colour Hermes produces? You could colour-coordinate a Pliages for every Hermes!