Protecting a HH Havana in Grey Zeus?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello there,

Newbie here...I just ordered a HH in Grey Zeus from ebay. Please let me know if I need to protect it and if so, with what? I have read some threads and I am just confused. I live in Canada and it is snowing now, so I don't want to ruin my new purse.

Thanks!

2. Yes, I just found the "Dear Stormy" thread...basically what I took away from it is to do nothing to this type of leather. However, I am still a little worried about the snow....hopefully "Dear Stormy" can address this...;)

3. Maybe snow would be different, but I think that Stormy's advice was, "if it gets wet, wipe it off!"

Now that's what I call easy care leather! :yes:

4. Thanks guys. I can't wait to get my new HH. :yahoo:

5. athanan, the Grey Zeus is gorgeous, you'll love it. iirc, she recommends carrying a small microfiber cloth in your bag to wipe it down. I think that's about it.

6. I have the Clara in the Zeus leathers and I sprayed the bag with a water repellent spray and the bag looks great. I am also in snowy Canada.

You will love the gray zeus, it is TDF!

7. Congrats on such a great beautiful purchase!!

8. I just got my GZ havana yesterday. I wasn't planning to do anything to it, but the more I look at it, the more I think I may spray it.