Protectant on Mackage leather jacket?

meganfm

O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
I was wondering if any of you who own the Mackage Nev (NOT the one from Aritzia, but the one with the shinier leather). Did you guys put any leather protectant on it? What did you use?

Hey sorry to post on your old post. But I wanted to ask you (Meganfm) about your NEV. I found lots of things you have said about it and seen your pics (looks awesome!) but I am wondering what your exact specifications are? I saw the post where you said you were 5"10. Does the jacket hang looser on the sides? I am just about 5"8 and about 115 pounds. I am quite small chested and small up top in the shoulders. I ordered a small from Mackage and they said I could change the size if I wanted to but I had to let them know right away. I want it to fit tight. I just want to wear tanktops and t-shirts under it. This is getting so long. But if you could provide me with some info I would be ever so grateful. Thanks so much!

I was wondering if any of you who own the Mackage Nev (NOT the one from Aritzia, but the one with the shinier leather). Did you guys put any leather protectant on it? What did you use?

I own the same one as you and I actually didn't put any protectant on it at all and it's still the same as when I first got it. I've also been out with it in the rain as well (not drenching, but sprinkles here are there) and it's still fine.

Brittburton - Im about 32/26.5/39 and the jacket fits quite snug-it's not SUPER tight-I could fit a hoodie underneath if I didn't want to be able to move :P But I could fit a cardigan under it no problem. I find the bottom (where the knit is) is looser than the rest (obviously) but the shoulders fit quite snug on most of their jackets.

I don't really know-you're a bit smaller than me but most of my weight is in my hips so my torso is smaller-I don't have very broad shoulders. However, be careful about buying it SUPER tight-the knit at the bottom might look weird if it's stretched (if you have larger hips like I do).

nessahhh - Really? I'm so paranoid with the unpredictable Vancouver weather about getting it wet :sad:

nessahhh - Really? I'm so paranoid with the unpredictable Vancouver weather about getting it wet :sad:

Lol yeah I did too at first, but yeah, I've noticed that it's pretty sturdy and doesn't go all crazy in the rain lol. But best to protect it anyway...I'm just too lazy to go and get good stuff cause that Apple brand product isn't sold in Vancity, so I'd have to buy it online....which is a hassle haha