'Protect Your Pumps' ruined my Louboutin soles!!!

I reached out to the company and they refunded me the full amount but I had to pay for postage :sad:
Well, at least you got something back. I would only go with red vibram soles from now on. Do your research though--don't go to a cobbler who doesn't know what he is doing or your shoes could get ruined also. I read reviews on Yelp prior to going where I go, and I'm really happy with the Cobbler Express in Midtown Manhattan. I think you can even mail your shoes to some of the cobblers in bigger cities if you live in an area where they aren't used to working with Loubies.

I would never take them to a Cobbler where I live in NJ.

Do you need to spray the solution onto the shield? Did that get the shoe wet?
If I remember correct, this is the one I got. http://amzn.to/1z74Orn

It does have a liquid solution but it won't get the shoes wet. And when you peel it off, it doesn't take the paint off either. Wish I took a picture when I peeled one off 2 weeks ago.

Here's a guide on how to install on a computer, but can be easily sub for shoes. http://www.instructables.com/id/Guide-To-Installing-Zagg-iPad-Screen-Protector/?ALLSTEPS

I just covered my 2 pairs with ZAGG invisibleSHIELD and they work great. They are made for iPads, iPhones, and what-not, but also worked great on my shoes. I just cut the cover to a rough sketch of the shoe and then attached it. The shield is really shiny and clear, so you can't see where you stopped the shield (as doing a heel would be too tough) and the shininess goes great with the original shine of the shoe. I had to pull off the shield a few times to get out bubbles, and no paint came up. I also have a pair of heels, with a flat bottom (like a corked heel) and it was as easy to apply. These protectors are scratch resistant against most anything, so I have no doubt they will be fine walking outside. After doings this, I found other people online have done the same thing with great results!

I have done the same (worn a few times) and wanted to take it off, has anyone every tried to take the invisible shield off?