Protect those CLS

They seem pretty cool, but costing €62 raises the question, "Do I really need those?"

Unless you think you'd be wearing your heels in the rain a lot, they wouldn't justify the cost.

I'd rather just wear rain boots and then change my shoes.

They seem to be like my YakTrax. They're great on ice and snow, but you need to put them in a bag and then put them on your shoe and take them off your shoe and it gets to be a pain.

YakTrax -- I thought I was the only one that had those! Too funny. I've often commented to my husband when he puts on his toe rubbers, why don't they make those for heels? Now that they have...well...I think I'll stick with the old dustbag and change into shoes when I get to where I'm going. I'm glad someone thought of them though!

thanks for posting! i actually think these are pretty smart. i view it sorta like the rain protection that the birkins come with. nobody ever purposely brings their babies out on a rainy day, but it's a great thing to have on hand for emergencies just in case you get caught in an unexpected shower or something.