Protect Me's available NOW! Red, Cobalt, Marine....etc...

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Ladies!

After seeing Dee's red sheen PM, I had to order one myself! Best thing is, I don't have to wait....it's IN STOCK!!!

Of course, I had to ask about other colours and Jackie told me they have the following available right now!

- Red Sheen
- Cobalt
- Marine Blue
- Chocolate
- Pewter
- Mottled Gold

citychris

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Thanks for the news! It would be great if BE could post pics. of these to help give a better idea of some of the spring colors.

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
ooh I need one!

How do I order one -- I only see 'protect me red' or 'protect me plum crash' ? I want to order the blue...

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Thanks for the news! I have one on order in turquoise, but the red, the mottled gold and pewter all sound hot (as does the cobalt, but I already have an angel purse on order in that color).

Charmed05

O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
JoHn'S WorLd
The colors have been up on the website for the past week and then I noticed they were not there this morning.
These were the ones that were available:
Navy – semi matte
· Brown – semi matte
· Pewter crash
· Fuchsia pink
· Cobalt
· Red
· Mottled Gold

You can write in the comment section the color and also if you want the window and initials. I ordered earlier this past week.

Last edited:

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
Why are these colours more expensive than the Plum Crash on the website? It is usually the other way round.

morebags

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Ladies!

After seeing Dee's red sheen PM, I had to order one myself! Best thing is, I don't have to wait....it's IN STOCK!!!

Of course, I had to ask about other colours and Jackie told me they have the following available right now!

- Red Sheen
- Cobalt
- Marine Blue
- Chocolate
- Pewter
- Mottled Gold
Marine Blue ... what marine blue? Have we seen this colour before?