Pros vs. Cons ~ Batignolles Vertical

1. OK guys. I need a quick list of pros and cons on this bag. And how much would you pay for a 7 month old - hardly used bag? :rolleyes:

2. I was looking at that bag and the SA suggested I get the horizontal instead because the vertical just blocks too much of the body - pretty much my whole upper body. Probably would look great on a taller person.

But of course, to each her own!

3. I prefer the shape of the BV over the BH, I eventually bought both because they're so fab and I can't make up my mind. I think it's more comfortable to carry than the BH - the only downside is that it doesn't have a zip top. But hey, it's going to be under your arm anyways !

And I would budget for at least 600$ for what you're describing - the batignolles bags did come out last year and they're still selling pretty well.

4. Well I did the "you snooze, you loose" thing. I watched it too long. Someone else snatched it up. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Actually I can count on one hand the LV styles that I'd actually like to own. This is one of them. Another is the new Lockit Vertical. BTW, I could have bought it for $450. I think I really lost out!!!!!!!

5. Wow, that would have been an incrediable deal! I bought my BV from a "mypoupette seller" for around $650.00. It is one of my favorite bags. :love:

6. I tried on BV and BH, I personally love BV on me and SA also said BV looks much nicer on me and her (she has one)
    I am not tall at all, I feel BV has "slimming" effect..

7. I have the BH... and I prefer the look of that over the BV. I might get a BV eventually, though... they are both great bags.

8. Honest with you..I think $450 is way too low for an authentic BH and just 7 months use??:shocked: , sounds fishy to me, I paid for mine $659 from LVlady99, she gave me free shipping that was the only deal I got from her and the bags was purchased last year.

Maybe was best for you that another person got the bag, "if it is too good to be truth....:s

9. Here is the eBay auction number. I sent a ASQ for the date code - which she refered to as serial number, LOL - and it was SD1015. So November 05 - she bought in Feb 06. What ya think?

10. ITA!!!

But most people here seem to prefer to BH. I don't own either yet.

11. I tried on both the BV and BH...I settled on the BV because I felt it was easier to move ym arm around...but that said...the BH is on my list to buy!

12. The bag has been created in Novembre 2005, then sent to a boutique and she bought it in feb. 06. No problem, it's logical.

13. Yeah, the other board I visit said it was real. I should have gone for it. Kicking myself now for not doing it.

14. I have the BV and love it!! I tried on the BV and BH and found the BV was more comfortable and easier to carry! I say go for it, this is by far my favorite LV!

15. Jessica? Is that YOU?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice