Pros & cons on Alma BB

May 2, 2012
Dear Alma BB lovers

I am currently thinking purchasing an Alma BB in epi carmine, any pros and cons please. This would be wonderful to help me decide to purchase or not :smile: image from lv site

Btw would you choose either epi leather or vernis? And why thanks

Attachments

• image-4039121530.jpg
    image-4039121530.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 2,969
Last edited:
Pros: adorable as heck, can go hand held and shoulder or crossbody, strap is removable and can be used with other pieces.

Con: size (it is quite small and is a problem for alot of folks)

I don't own one, but here's my two cents:
Pros: it's a gorgeous bag, and it can be casual or dressy. The zipped closure is secure.
Cons: it may be hard to get in and out of on the go, and might be a bit small for some things, such as a sunglass case or larger wallet.

deem0nessa said:
Pros: adorable as heck, can go hand held and shoulder or crossbody, strap is removable and can be used with other pieces.

Con: size (it is quite small and is a problem for alot of folks)

Thanks for the input! I guess if u use it to put small stuff than it should be ok. May I ask.. If you would prefer either epi leather or vernis?

designvixen said:
I don't own one, but here's my two cents:
Pros: it's a gorgeous bag, and it can be casual or dressy. The zipped closure is secure.
Cons: it may be hard to get in and out of on the go, and might be a bit small for some things, such as a sunglass case or larger wallet.

I live in Australia barely any sun here lol so sunnies ain't that popular. But u do have a point with in and out from the hand bag :sad: it's so cute though!

^ where am I located I wear my sunglasses more or less everyday ...
I find the Alma BB very cute esp in ostrich but it is too small for my needs and the strap is short on me as well.

hello dear..
i already bought alma bb in epi carmine ^_^
she's come today.. i'm verry happy.. she's georgeous ,and very nice color..

i bought with speedy b.30

here's the pic

IMG-20130216-01048_zps539f85e8.jpg

^ where am I located I wear my sunglasses more or less everyday ...
I find the Alma BB very cute esp in ostrich but it is too small for my needs and the strap is short on me as well.

Me too...I love love love and still in love with the ostrich alma bb..but almost everyone I talk to, tell me not to buy it...cause it is too small...sight...

I just bought one in epi leather and like what other members have posted, it's really cute. The leather is tough and low maintenance. Cons for me is the strap is not adjustable and although its works perfectly as cross body, it's tad too long as a shoulder bag. I'm about 5 2'. The leather is tough and sometimes when reaching in to grab my stuff I get scratched by the zips.

Pros: extremely cute, can be dressed up or down, can be worn cross body, on the shoulder, or hand held :biggrin:!!
Cons: it obviously doesn't hold a lot, but for me that's not a problem since I don't carry much... The one thing that really stands out for me is the zipper. I hate having to open and close this bag D: !! especially when I'm using the straps, they always get in the way..