Pros & cons of using cles/agendas as wallets??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone~ I noticed that many tpfers use cles and agendas in place of regular wallets? What are some pros and cons of using these "alternative" wallets? If money wasn't a factor, would you prefer to get the regular wallets instead? TIA! :jammin:

2. Do a search, there are several threads on this.

3. I like wallets as wallets, myself. I like having everything organized with the credit card slots, billfold pockets, etc.

But I think a lot of people appreciate the multipurpose nature of the cles :smile:

4. Have to agree, sometimes I just don't want to carry around a wallet so I use my cles. I have even used my small makeup bag as a wallet before!

I think it just depends on what you like and on your mood. :yes:

5. I always use my cles as a wallet, it holds my credit cards, DL, and some cash, it's lightweight and just easy.

I don't need a wallet at all.

6. ooh, thanks for all the links, bag fetish! and everyone else's input as well!