Pros & cons of Suhali Le Fab?

Thanks for the input ladies! I will keep it at the top of my want list, along with the L'Épanoui GM. The price is alot steeper than I remembered a few years ago. I could have sworn it was closer to 3k. With all the price increases nowadays, I'll definitely have to save up fast!

it's a GORGEOUS bag! just the white leather is easy to get dirty... well what do I expect right? lol it's WHITE lol (duh! to myself lol)
hmmm...what else.... ya, it's big alright, but if you need a big bag then go for it. I also love Le Talentueux, it's a great everyday or evening bag! ( I just want the plum one....the only one colour I'm dying for lol)

thank you for all of the feedback, ladies! and thank you for starting this thread, adeener! i'm still pretty psyched to be getting one so i guess i'll just have to wait and see.
CEC.LV4eva, i would love one in plum too...lol!!!

I have 2 white suhali's and have not had any issues with it getting dirty etc:yes: I wanted a le fab for a long time but tried on the lockit GM in black and I LOVE that bag.....I love the suhali lockit:love:

i know this is an old thread but.. I know the hardware on the Le Fab can get scratched over time.. is there any way to get it fixed up at the LV boutique or somewhere? Thanks in advance for your help!