pros and cons of using saleya mm bag in damier ebene

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
i recently received a gift from my husband, my 2nd lv bag--a saleya mm in damier ebene..i like this bag because i want to have a more casual go bag/a mommy bag..my 1st lv bag is a trevi pm..i really like structured bags because i want the things inside my bag to be organized and neatly stuffed in..i have 2weeks to decide if my saleya mm is to stay with me for good..i have read somewhere that when you put things inside the saleya mm, it doesn't really hold up to it's original shape..i just want to know the pros, and especially the cons of having a saleya mm bag..i really like my saleya mm because it's very roomy, structured--as it is now, and doesn't get dirty easily because it's in damier ebene..hoping to get your opinions with regards to saleya mm's ability to maintain it's shape and structure even if it's loaded with lots of stuffs..thanks :smile:

I HAD a azur one and I sold it. Things I did not like about it was.... The rolled handles, one would always fall off..... it did not keep it's shape on the sides nears the bottom.... the base was too wide.... the top corners became floppy.