Pros and cons: Monogram speedy 30 vs damier azur speedy 30

I need to know asap: Monogram or Damier Azur! Which Speedy looks better? Which is more timeless/classic? What works with more outfits? Heellllp!! I want to buy my speedy in a few days!

thanks so much
xoxox

I have both and I would have to say the Mono. The patina on the Azur bothers me abit, but I still use and love her. It's my own fault because I bought it with Christmas bonus $ and started using her right away...with black leather gloves. I know, big mistake. But the patina on the mono is just perfect and I think the brown canvas goes with everything. Sometimes I don't want to use the Azur if I've already got too many patterns on my clothes. Hope this helps. Have fun with your new bag!:heart:

i have both and love both equally (before AND after patina). Both work with my wardrobe very well. Monogram canvas if pretty flexible which would surprise most people but it works well with cool colors (blue, purple) not just the typical warm colors (browns, beige). I like the azur cuz it's different, doesn't shout LV..it's a bit subdued and very summery! I'd say get one for now and am sure you'll get the other one later too!

I have both and I would have to say I prefer the Mono.
The patina on the handles of the Azur bother me. I don't use it often, but it looks more dirty than changing as normal.
Mono speedy is timeless and easily coordinated.

I love the mono - it is a timeless classic. And I love how it only gets better with age. I really liked the azur in the pictures, but when I saw it in real life it is not for me. It is so dark and rainy here, I would not use it much. But damier is not my most favorite in general, so I am biased. I love MC first and mono second!

the monogram is timeless and so chic. the damier azur is beautiful and especially great in spring/summer but it's not as versatile as the mono. good luck choosing & cant wait to see what you purchase!

I'd say go for the mono.. for your first bag its kind of fun to get the LV pattern ( I did ,then got a damier ebene) plus it will go with everything.. I think the azur is so crisp ,summery and cute but with fall coming I am sure you can get more use out of the mono ... get the azur down the line when you want a cute summer bag..

I need to know asap: Monogram or Damier Azur! Which Speedy looks better? Which is more timeless/classic? What works with more outfits? Heellllp!! I want to buy my speedy in a few days!

thanks so much
xoxox

honestly, the mono canvas speedy 30 is a bit more versatile than damier 30 azur. i have both & when i wear winter clothes november/december i just find i can't wear azur bcuz of the type of print clashes w/my wintery outfits...azur seems better near spring/summer imo.
hope this helps & good luck.

Mono for sure! I've never been able to get excited about Azur-don't like the patina on the handles & LV is SUPPOSED to patina! :P But I just don't care for that look! However, mono looks great regardless & over time, the canvas will look glossy & rich, too. The handles look amazing no matter what.