Prorsum?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Forgive me for being ignorant, but what is a Prorsum? I've seen that in several places related to Burberry.
    Thanks!

2. Source: Wikipedia

"In 1904, the Burberry Equestrian Knight Logo was developed containing the Latin word "Prorsum", meaning forwards, and registered as a trademark."

3. Burberry Prorsum is the more 'fashion forward' (so the more innovative label of Burberry), absolutely :heart: Christopher Bailey's work!!!

So, it's sort of like eg. Donna Karan Collection as opposed to say DKNY...(not quite the same, but hope you get my gist :shame: )

4. basically prorsum is the runway collection

5. Prorsum, for the most part is more expensive. The materials and the workmanship are better quality. Prorsum is generally all made in italy.

6. Is Prorsum a line of clothes, shoes and bags or just clothes?

7. its all of the above, bags, shoes, clothes, accessories (belts etc)