Props to SA

Congrats on your new acquisitions :smile: Just gorgeous...

I love my SA at Bal Harbor, Andrea....she rocks! Always, always, always makes me feel welcomed and is rather talented at finding me whatever I want ;)

Lisa

A very nice lady at SCP, laurence. She was the first who would actually take the Blue jean Birkin out of the window for me. I was in the shopbefore & the SA wouldn't give me the time of day. I was even told that I couldn't just walk in & order a Birkin at another store.
Laurence just told me that if I wasn't sure about the 50 that she would get a 40 for me. I was amazed & very happy. Of course the fact that on this, my 2nd visit to the SCP store I was with 3 other forum members & they had gorgeous bags may have helped.
laurence is a doll! & no, I probably won't get the 40 either... way to heavy for me. I will keep waiting for a gorgeous vintage crock kelly to find me. *sigh*

crochetbella said:
:yes: Laurence is the best! :flowers:
:yes: I was so happy to find her. I am really not in the market[I think] for an Hermes bag right now, but I have to purchase a lot of client gifts this year. After meeting such a nice Hermes SA I am definatly getting some scarves, rings & some tea sets from laurence, she made me a convert! & if I happen to find the perfect bag or acc. for myself........:angel:

taco said:
:yes: I was so happy to find her. I am really not in the market[I think] for an Hermes bag right now, but I have to purchase a lot of client gifts this year. After meeting such a nice Hermes SA I am definatly getting some scarves, rings & some tea sets from laurence, she made me a convert! & if I happen to find the perfect bag or acc. for myself........:angel:

OOOH....I want to be your client!!! :graucho: