Proof from Louis Vuitton

Quacks

Aug 5, 2006
How do you feel about eBay sellers that offer refunds only with proof from your local Louis Vuitton store?

The same seller used to offer refunds with proof from mypoupette, but apparently not anymore.

Yes I realize that LV doesn't authenticate anymore, which is why I'm a bit worried about the seller (though he has sold authentic items before, judging from the feedback).

How do you feel about eBay sellers that offer refunds only with proof from your local Louis Vuitton store?

The same seller used to offer refunds with proof from mypoupette, but apparently not anymore.

I would not trust sellers that only "offer refunds only with proof from your local Louis Vuitton store".

Now if this seller used to offer refunds with proof of mypoupette, why did he stop offering it? He probably knows that LV does not offer any type of proof and especially in writing.

Personally, I would stay away. There is just too many scammers this days.

Ok...this is the story...I am a MPRS...LV never actually "offically" authenticated pieces...

They did so on a hit or miss basis. There was NEVER an offical policy. It was up to the individual store management personel. Most did not want to deal with it. Way too much crap being hauled into their upscale salons on a regular basis that people thought was authentic. That was how Angie came up with an angle on her business. She was sick and tired...as many of us were of the scam artists out there. She only evolved to save many of YOU lots of money...

That was the original intent. Lots of her originals MPRS are like me...Loving LV for what it is...

Ok...this is the story...I am a MPRS...LV never actually "offically" authenticated pieces...

They did so on a hit or miss basis. There was NEVER an offical policy. It was up to the individual store management personel. Most did not want to deal with it. Way too much crap being hauled into their upscale salons on a regular basis that people thought was authentic. That was how Angie came up with an angle on her business. She was sick and tired...as many of us were of the scam artists out there. She only evolved to save many of YOU lots of money...

That was the original intent. Lots of her originals MPRS are like me...Loving LV for what it is...

Two dumb questions from me:
1) what does MPRS mean?
2) who is Angie?

In my city i don't have a problem with authenticating. The SA here are very nice. However u do get the look with this stuff which i don't appreciate.

I don't understand that where u guys live they don't authenticate anymore? How do u mean as in they won't do in writing???? I thought they never do it writing just verbally.

See LV are complaining that mypoupette are making alot of money through authentications when in actual fact it's their fault for not do authentications in the first place. It really really silly.