Promotional Code For X-mas Catalogue? Help!

1. Hi guys,
    How do I find the Promotional Code for the Christmas Book? I want to order the Chanel & Gucci Cocktail Book !! Thx sooo much:smile:
    :P

2. Source Code: KA020
    Catalog Code: CB06

3. But they are asking for the Promotional code #? By the way...My source code is different than yours.. Mine is KA131 Thank You for the information !!

4. Chanel book: 23P Jacques Helleu & Chanel 125.00
    Gucci: 23E Gucci by Gucci 150.00

5. have you looked in Deals and Steals? There may not be a promo code available right now.

6. Is there a way to obtain a Chanel Catalogue? I know LV has one, I have seen it @ a clients' shop. I would like to see all the Chanel available, is that possible for shoppers or just retailers?

7. ^there's not a catalog w/ all their styles, colors, leathers in it. Every season they make some beautiful marketing materials that often include a catalog{s} of selected pieces from a specific Ligne, but never a full catalog.
    Your local Chanel shop usually has them if you ask, I always pick up a few when I visit.

8. i was able to pick up an accessories catalog in a Boston store . It was for fall, i think.

9. Thnx Girls!! I will get my SA to send me what she has.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice