Promises....now delivered!!! my recent addiction...(pics)

as pics stand for thousands of words, everybody can pretty much guess how "bad" i have been for the last two weeks or so by judging from my pics ...but i'm totally in love with my recent collections, also realizing that i should probably work double hard :yes:

so there you go, hope everyone enjoys the pics:heart:

wow! i fab collection!
i loove the color.. :drool:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :nuts: *****DROOOLL****** I LOVE THAT BANDEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!! love everything else tooooooooo! I hope Montreal has it, I'm gonna call first tomorrow and go buy it if they have it! :biggrin: thanks sooooooo much for all the pix!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! can you tell i'm really excited?!?!? lol CONGRATS!!!!:biggrin:

The guy I talked to at Union Square SF didn't know anything about that bandeau... all he could show me was a teeny tiny photocopy from the look book that MIGHT be that bandeau -- it is called the Etoile and is 8x120 cm, which sounds about right. But the pic was so small I could barely make it out. Ugh.

Has anyone in the USA seen this scarf?

What is the style#? I guess that is the best way to track it down.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :nuts: *****DROOOLL****** I LOVE THAT BANDEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!! love everything else tooooooooo! I hope Montreal has it, I'm gonna call first tomorrow and go buy it if they have it! :biggrin: thanks sooooooo much for all the pix!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! can you tell i'm really excited?!?!? lol CONGRATS!!!!:biggrin:

i can totally tell ur excitement!! good luck in Montreal! i received lots of compliments today for my petite noe with this bandeau!

I'm thinking of ringing the store tmw to c if they got the Valentine's day pastilles key ring in pomme. Anyone knows how much this babe costs? or am i just light-headed now??? my addiction is getting worse and worse NOW. should seriously consider putting myself on a ban...:crybaby:

The guy I talked to at Union Square SF didn't know anything about that bandeau... all he could show me was a teeny tiny photocopy from the look book that MIGHT be that bandeau -- it is called the Etoile and is 8x120 cm, which sounds about right. But the pic was so small I could barely make it out. Ugh.

Has anyone in the USA seen this scarf?

What is the style#? I guess that is the best way to track it down.

i looked up the tag and here you go, sweetie:
M72167 BANDEAU ETOILE

good luck!!:heart: