Promise for a quick , first Hermes reveal on a raining day...

Congratulations!!

Well done on a rouge Birkin, lvchanelqueen, you'd find that it's a neutral and a pop colour! Love a red bag, it's highly versatile.

It looks like Rouge Garrance to me too which is like a lipstick red which is blue based. Typically, Rouge Vif is a bright chilli red (with some pink) whilst Rouge Vermillion is tomato red (with orange undertone). Notwithstanding, how the actual colour turns out very much depends on the leather.

Please let us know when you get the answer!
Thank you so much on explaining the colors. The blue base red compliment my skin color better. Great news!:yahoo:

Yay, it's raining reveals today... Congrats lvchanelqueen, you got yourself a great classic Birkin. Is this the start to you changing your nic to hermesqueen...?

Oh lovely! It's a perfect shade of lipstick red, reminds me of MAC's Russian Red lipstick-- totally the most glamourous colour out there (and it goes so well with Louboutins!)

attachment.php

Love this shot! Congrats on your beautiful bag. I really like the floral dress toughened up with the leather jacket

Congratulations on your beautiful new birkin. I love the colour. You look great with her - perfect match for your Loub's.

Hope you get some better weather soon so you can take her out and enjoy her :smile: