PROJECT RUNWAY - SEASON 5 - July 2008

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
It's been confirmed that our favorite Bravo show, which will move over to Lifetime for Season 6 (!!!!) in November, will be bringing SEASON 5 STARTING JULY '08 for all our wonderful viewing pleasure!

We can keep all the news, updates and fun goings on when we find out about the contestants here!

I'm so excited. I'm just so darn excited. I can't stand it.....

And what really shocks me is the fact that the LA Times confirmed that SEASON 6 starts in November (on Lifetime)? How is that possible? You figure if Season 5 starts in July it'll end in like what, September? October? What about new contestants AFTER that? And then there's the shooting of it, etc. I don't understand the timeline at all. They didn't say November '09 either. Ima bitconfused......:wacko:

I hope there won't be any major changes though, now that the show is under Lifetime.

I hope it stays exactly the same, too. The only thing I would like to see different is the runway. It looks so barren and cold to me with the judges sitting in a huge void and no background behind the models. I would definitely re-work that if it were up to me.

I hope it stays exactly the same, too. The only thing I would like to see different is the runway. It looks so barren and cold to me with the judges sitting in a huge void and no background behind the models. I would definitely re-work that if it were up to me.

I kinda of liked that part about the show because it draws all of the attention to the clothing. Its like a real fashion show as opposed to a staged event like America's Next Top Model's elimination night.

And what really shocks me is the fact that the LA Times confirmed that SEASON 6 starts in November (on Lifetime)? How is that possible? You figure if Season 5 starts in July it'll end in like what, September? October? What about new contestants AFTER that? And then there's the shooting of it, etc. I don't understand the timeline at all. They didn't say November '09 either. Ima bitconfused......:wacko:

Maybe they meant that Season 6 starts filming in November but it doesn't start airing episodes on TV until later.....