Project Runway Season 4

I hear the big surprise guest judge is Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York...if it is true...I would be truly annoyed if I were the designers she was judgeing. Hardly a fashion expert. Regarding some above comments...the reason the judges made a fuss over Christian's jacket was the tailoring...really expert plaid matching for someone so young. It certainly had a couture bent to it and I think that is what they liked. And, pardon me, but why does anyone care where Rami is from...completely irrelevant.

and while searching for Rami, it seems he's already an established designer...with shops, a professional website, etc. He's great but why is he on the show? I thought it was bad enough allowing Jeffrey on last year since he had his own manufacturing warehouse with employees...

:confused1:

I agree with you, why is he there if he's established, he said that he wanted to basically have a broader audience see his stuff (i say free publicity).

^^^No kidding. I'm not a celeb follower at all (never even saw her show before), but I have to admit I was stunned to see her on the show. Maybe she's just looking for some free publicity for her new line. ;)