Project Runway Season 4

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
I hear the big surprise guest judge is Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York...if it is true...I would be truly annoyed if I were the designers she was judgeing. Hardly a fashion expert. Regarding some above comments...the reason the judges made a fuss over Christian's jacket was the tailoring...really expert plaid matching for someone so young. It certainly had a couture bent to it and I think that is what they liked. And, pardon me, but why does anyone care where Rami is from...completely irrelevant.

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Born in the USA
and while searching for Rami, it seems he's already an established designer...with shops, a professional website, etc. He's great but why is he on the show? I thought it was bad enough allowing Jeffrey on last year since he had his own manufacturing warehouse with employees...

:confused1:

I agree with you, why is he there if he's established, he said that he wanted to basically have a broader audience see his stuff (i say free publicity).

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Margaritaville
^^^No kidding. I'm not a celeb follower at all (never even saw her show before), but I have to admit I was stunned to see her on the show. Maybe she's just looking for some free publicity for her new line. ;)

joyeaux

O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
I LOVE that guest judge and they seem like such a nice person IRL! Project Runway is one of my favorite shows ever :yes:

Feb 26, 2007
Thank you! I think you're right. He seems like such a nice, low-key kind of guy.
Ugh...really? I though he came across as pretty smug. Almost as if he feels he is destined to win because he's designed for Jessica Alba. I might just like underdogs though :P

bagluv

Always A Princess
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
I know! I was shocked that Sarah Jessica Parker was the judge! She seemed so well-spoken and respectful. It was a treat to see her.
She Definitely Is!

& I Agree She Was A Nice Surprise!!!:yes: