Project Runway Season 16

I recorded it earlier and am watching it now. (I knew that there'd be spoilers in the forum, but I couldn't resist going in there.)

Again, I really don't know how I feel about Claire, but it bothers me that her and her issues were taking away from the clothes and the competition.

But now she's sent home, so now it can be about the designs and challenges.

Forgive the running commentary. If it gets too much, I'll have to start quoting myself.

Yay, Brandon! I love his print. It's very mod.

My cousin's fiancee has a young cousin who has a ton of the Grossery Gang figures. (Those are the boys' equivalent of the Shopkins.) He brought them out at the engagement party.

I had so much grabbing a random one out of the big jar and examining them (my favorite ones were the fly or the spider in an ice cube!) The moldy food felt fuzzy. Mixed in with the gross ones were one or two Shopkins, and the juxtaposition of the two was interesting.

So glad she and her snout ring are gone.

Tough call on the winner tonight didn’t realize this would’ve a double elimination round.
Brandon is very predictable at this point. I liked Margarita’s dress and Kentaro.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
So glad she and her snout ring are gone.

Tough call on the winner tonight didn’t realize this would’ve a double elimination round.
Brandon is very predictable at this point. I liked Margarita’s dress and Kentaro.

Glad she's gone too. What really bothered me is that didn't seem like she felt she did anything wrong by having a measuring tape in her rules when it was clearly against the rules.

I find Brandon very predictable too at this point but he seems to be the judge's favorite so I expect we'll see him to the end. I really like Kintaro - he always tries something new and he has such a sweet, gentle and funny personality.

Reactions: redney
Thru her entire time there, Claire especially demonstrated a haughty attitude. She would not accept criticism, made it clear she wouldn’t apologize.
Brandon has a very clear esthetic, I don’t want him to deviate from it.
Love Kintaro & Kenya.
With the exception of the twins, these are some of the nicest designers PR has ever had.