Project Runway Season 16

As much as I couldn’t stand Brandon’s work, ego or his aesthetic, It was a bit sad to watch him blubber cry when he didn’t win.

Brandon’s work was terrible. It seemed that Jessica Alba struggled to find something nice to say about his clothing because she kept repeating herself about how young women would like the clothes. I don’t recall her saying she liked his clothes.

I didn’t see the end credits, but I wonder if JcPenney had a say in choosing the winner. Im sure, if Ayana had won the store would have faced a major backlash and possible boycott.

I look forward to the reunion and watching the twins spin their tale of bovine scatology.

i just watched Kentaro's show again and I only saw about 3 pieces that JCPenny could produce and they would have to be significantly modified. I was even more convinced, after watching this again, that he should not have won. he was doing the late lamented poof dress of Lacroix and the overly done sheer overskirt over a short piece. Big deal. JCPenney is in the toilet as a retailer, and I don't think they will be jumping on his bandwagon. All they are showing on their site are two blouses and a dress with a sheer skirt. Whoopee.

@creighbaby I don't know if they would be boycotted, but they obviously didn't want to go there to find out. She had more things that the middle America shopper could relate to wearing. It would probably appeal to an older age demographic who wants to cover up. They could have had a lot of sales over the country with that kind of clothing.

My top 4 was 1. Kentaro 2. Margarita 3. Brandon 4. Ayana. Kentaro's designs were wonderful, surprising and conceptual, loved it. Reminded me a bit of the original Alexander Mcqueen. Margarita had a very fun and bold resort collection, very commercial. Liked the colors and prints, imo a good collection for in store. Brandon's show was too much of the same, no surprises, the color and print didn't work, he needed more diversity and stronger looks. Apperently before when competing with only one look at a time did work very well for him but a whole collection was just boring. Ayana's collection was downright dreary, the first few looks were totally not flattering and boring, the last dresses were better. Overall the right designer won imo.
Me too

Reunion show on right now.
Amy seems like she wants to eviscerate the twins but is holding back just because it wouldn’t be cool.
The twins are just as clueless to their obnoxiousness as they were on the season.