Project Runway Season 13

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I am so excited.
Which designer from a previous season will return?
I've watched the clips introducing the designers. There are a couple of doozies.
I will watch the clips showing the designers closets before the premiere on Thursday July 24th.
Will you be watching?

I think it is hysterical Julie is a guest judge. Since when does she know about fashion. She has stated so many times on the red carpet she doesn't know anything about fashion and she lives in jeans, t-shirt and sweats.

that grey striped coat that Alexander Knox showed during his interview just blew me away. I would buy it today if it was for sale.............(I really want it...insert whine here)

Just saw it tonight.
I am a little shocked at the winning design and wonder if the designer's backstory had a hand in the win.
The auf'd designer- it was very close as to which one should have gone & I disagree with the judges decision.
Korinna is this season's mean girl. I think she's got a vicious spirit. I have no use for ugly spirited people like her.
Angela is going to have a nervous breakdown. I don't think I've ever seen such a nervous person in all the previous seasons. Valium is in order for her. Bless her heart.
Those trousers Amanda made, wow! I loved them. I'd buy those in a second.
There have been comments in other places about Heidi having veto power. I sometimes suspect she counts for 2 votes and the other judges only get one vote. Not cool if that's the case.

Can someone message me or put in the spoilers who was auffed. I missed it last night and fell asleep during the last set of commercials when watching it on demand today. With a baby I do not have the time to rematch the episode and I can not fast forward it with a on Demand.

Just saw it tonight.
I am a little shocked at the winning design and wonder if the designer's backstory had a hand in the win.
The auf'd designer- it was very close as to which one should have gone & I disagree with the judges decision.
Korinna is this season's mean girl. I think she's got a vicious spirit. I have no use for ugly spirited people like her.
Angela is going to have a nervous breakdown. I don't think I've ever seen such a nervous person in all the previous seasons. Valium is in order for her. Bless her heart.
Those trousers Amanda made, wow! I loved them. I'd buy those in a second.
There have been comments in other places about Heidi having veto power. I sometimes suspect she counts for 2 votes and the other judges only get one vote. Not cool if that's the case.

Agree with your review.. Heidi made the final decision. Char is my favorite right now, I liked her when she did he interview in the first hour. Korinna is very full of herself and we'll see what happens. Mitchell shouldn't get too comfortable.

Ken, OMG! They put him in the running just to tweak us.

Agree with your review.. Heidi made the final decision. Char is my favorite right now, I liked her when she did he interview in the first hour. Korinna is very full of herself and we'll see what happens. Mitchell shouldn't get too comfortable.

Yeah, I made sure I voted for another designer so Ken wouldn't get back on. I do believe even 1 vote can make a difference......
Char is a favorite of mine also. I would shop her rack in a store and she's mature in her manner and seems ( at this point) to be a decent person.
I do like Sandyha ( butchered the spelling I know) as a person with an interesting thought process. But until I see more of her work, I don't know what to think.....
I know Nina scares some of the designers and I don't always agree with her assessments, but I sure do like to hear her critiques. She judges with an eye to what will look good on the printed page so her opinions DO matter in the context of marketability.

Char was robbed!!! Her and the other girl with the pants had the best looks. Sardita should have been in the top for creativity, but not win.

Over the top gay guy should have gone home, his outfit was junior and Heidi kept him there. i would have rather the young gay guy from Texas be in the slot, i thought his designs were better.

Also, Indian/NA girl, tryout out many times to get on the show, but just to come on the show and be CATTTTTTYYYY, all she does is talk about people and criticize their designs. I'm ready for Nina to tears her down a peg. Wish Michael was there to rip her apart too.

Blue hair girl I did not think should have gotten a slot, but her design turned out really well.

Yeah, I made sure I voted for another designer so Ken wouldn't get back on. I do believe even 1 vote can make a difference......
Char is a favorite of mine also. I would shop her rack in a store and she's mature in her manner and seems ( at this point) to be a decent person.
I do like Sandyha ( butchered the spelling I know) as a person with an interesting thought process. But until I see more of her work, I don't know what to think.....
I know Nina scares some of the designers and I don't always agree with her assessments, but I sure do like to hear her critiques. She judges with an eye to what will look good on the printed page so her opinions DO matter in the context of marketability.

Agree.

Char was robbed!!! Her and the other girl with the pants had the best looks. Sardita should have been in the top for creativity, but not win.

Over the top gay guy should have gone home, his outfit was junior and Heidi kept him there. i would have rather the young gay guy from Texas be in the slot, i thought his designs were better.

Also, Indian/NA girl, tryout out many times to get on the show, but just to come on the show and be CATTTTTTYYYY, all she does is talk about people and criticize their designs. I'm ready for Nina to tears her down a peg. Wish Michael was there to rip her apart too.

Blue hair girl I did not think should have gotten a slot, but her design turned out really well.

Agree.

If you're referring to Amanda's pants, those were absolutely stellar. I wanted to reach thru the screen and grab them. And I loved them with that top. I guess I understand the critique about them being commercial, and I guess she didn't get torn up by the judges too much because they were so impeccably made.
Blue hair girl- I think she has a point of view but that snotty Mitchell and catty Korrina are gunning for her for some reason. And Korrina has it in for the gal from India. I have no firm ideas on the Indian young lady's design abilities but I think she's very kind.
I can't wait until we are about 2 more episodes along so I can begin to get a handle on these designers.

Can someone message me or put in the spoilers who was auffed. I missed it last night and fell asleep during the last set of commercials when watching it on demand today. With a baby I do not have the time to rematch the episode and I can not fast forward it with a on Demand.

Jameson? Jefferson? The only black guy that was on the show was the one that got cut. I thought the guy from Fla should have gone but oh well.

Jameson? Jefferson? The only black guy that was on the show was the one that got cut. I thought the guy from Fla should have gone but oh well.
His outfit was the worst of the two. I fail to see how his skin color had any relevance, particularly given a black woman was the winner of Season 12............

I was hoping that the observant Muslim girl would be on the show. I realize that she probably would not have gone too far, but it would have been a different fashion point of view and given her some visibility to showcase her things to a small market. There are women out there of various backgrounds and religious groups who prefer to wear more modest clothing . I am sure she would have come up with things that were not always completely covering the model from head to toe. She knew the scoop before trying out and what was expected in the challenges. I think Heidi gave her a big fat no because most of want she wants to see is short and skimpy, though they seem to have a thing for the V word this season lol! Thanks Heidi for being so open minded. Not.