Project Runway Season 13

His outfit was the worst of the two. I fail to see how his skin color had any relevance, particularly given a black woman was the winner of Season 12............

I didn't mean it like he should have stayed because of his skin color - I just couldn't remember his name. Kind of like the guy from FL - don't remember his name but I would call him 80's gay guy cuz he dressed like he was still in the 80's and he's gay.

Regarding Heidi's vote.

Maybe I misheard this but either in the Road to Runway show or the first episode. It was mentioned that the final decision would be made by Heidi. So it is pretty obvious now. And I think it sucks. Why are there other judges on the show?

Char was robbed!!! Her and the other girl with the pants had the best looks. Sardita should have been in the top for creativity, but not win.

Over the top gay guy should have gone home, his outfit was junior and Heidi kept him there. i would have rather the young gay guy from Texas be in the slot, i thought his designs were better.

Also, Indian/NA girl, tryout out many times to get on the show, but just to come on the show and be CATTTTTTYYYY, all she does is talk about people and criticize their designs. I'm ready for Nina to tears her down a peg. Wish Michael was there to rip her apart too.

Blue hair girl I did not think should have gotten a slot, but her design turned out really well.

Agree.

AMEN!!! I adored her outfit and would LOVE to have it! I also liked Korina's outfit.

Regarding Heidi's vote.

Maybe I misheard this but either in the Road to Runway show or the first episode. It was mentioned that the final decision would be made by Heidi. So it is pretty obvious now. And I think it sucks. Why are there other judges on the show?

Bottom line is that it is her show. I am sure she negotiated this point in her contract that she would have the final say.

I really think they should have gotten rid of Posen. His being there is a joke to me, He has not been in fashion for that long 11-12 years. To give him the chair that Kors sat in is an insult to Kors who has been around for decades and extremely successful. Since when does Posen even manage to get someone to buy one of his gowns? He reminds me of Issac Mizrahi...lots of visibility and hype and no retail sales.

Bottom line is that it is her show. I am sure she negotiated this point in her contract that she would have the final say.

I really think they should have gotten rid of Posen. His being there is a joke to me, He has not been in fashion for that long 11-12 years. To give him the chair that Kors sat in is an insult to Kors who has been around for decades and extremely successful. Since when does Posen even manage to get someone to buy one of his gowns? He reminds me of Issac Mizrahi...lots of visibility and hype and no retail sales.
Kors had other obligations...I really miss him and Nina tag teaming.:P

I was hoping that the observant Muslim girl would be on the show. I realize that she probably would not have gone too far, but it would have been a different fashion point of view and given her some visibility to showcase her things to a small market. There are women out there of various backgrounds and religious groups who prefer to wear more modest clothing . I am sure she would have come up with things that were not always completely covering the model from head to toe. She knew the scoop before trying out and what was expected in the challenges. I think Heidi gave her a big fat no because most of want she wants to see is short and skimpy, though they seem to have a thing for the V word this season lol! Thanks Heidi for being so open minded. Not.

I agree, it would have been interesting to see what she could have done, it doesn't need to be short and see thru to be sexy

As for who one and went home was I watching the same show as the judges? Not a good sing of what is to come, but then again I swear I watch just to hear Tim Gunn talk

I agree, it would have been interesting to see what she could have done, it doesn't need to be short and see thru to be sexy

As for who one and went home was I watching the same show as the judges? Not a good sing of what is to come, but then again I swear I watch just to hear Tim Gunn talk[/QUOTE]

I thought that most of the designers were more excited to meet Tim during the interview than anything else.

Anyone watch last night?
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what the heck the judges are thinking.... The choices they're making.
Since we had an unconventional/team challenge last night, it's as if these designers, new to this competition, got shoved into the deep end of the pool.
I think I agree with the winner they chose, because of the sheer amount of creativity in the design. She did have one advantage but I will say no more so as not to spoil it.
As for the loser.... Sore loser, anyone? That was tremendously painful to watch. And how the 2 members of the losing team turned on the 3rd member... not cool.

Anyone watch last night?
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what the heck the judges are thinking.... The choices they're making.
Since we had an unconventional/team challenge last night, it's as if these designers, new to this competition, got shoved into the deep end of the pool.
I think I agree with the winner they chose, because of the sheer amount of creativity in the design. She did have one advantage but I will say no more so as not to spoil it.
As for the loser.... Sore loser, anyone? That was tremendously painful to watch. And how the 2 members of the losing team turned on the 3rd member... not cool.

I totally agree...they should have sent both of them packing.

while I do agree that the Asian girl pulled her team down, I do think they were good enough to stay at the top. I did not agree with the winning team, nor the winning person, and apparently neither did Korinna either apparently.

Herman was the downfall of his team, I think he thinks cause he's show at Fashion week, he is more superior....and while their looks were nice, they were mainly HIS designs. The girl auf'd, such a bad attitude, if she had satayed true to herself, then maybe she would not have gone home, but don't get all nasty with the Indian girl cause you were auf'd! Poor team sport.

I did not like the Barbie designs either.

Futuristic team, Mehh, ok, but not the greatest either.

There are still too many designers & the judging is so uneven right now. Need about 2 more episodes to go by so I can get a handle on this season.

I don't know how I'm going to be able to continue to watch this season. The designers I dislike most won the first two challenges. And the former (I believe) caused one of my faves to be sent home.

Nina is was smoking some crack last episode because her gushing about that ripped tablecloth dress, sealed the fate for C. Totally disappointed. Guess I'll be disagreeing with the judges all season.
I also dislike Zac Posen. Can't they get any other designers? Michael, Oh Michael you were a treasure :heart: