Project Runway Season 11-Starts 1/24/13

I'm not sure how I feel about this season being all team challenges. I've never been a fan of the designers working in groups before, but I hope this season goes better then I'm expecting it to.

I am so not down for the team aspect of this one. I hope they split them into individuals at some point. How do they think it will let a designer shine if they are having to compromise with someone else in their creation??

Can't wait to have Tim back though. :love:

After they lost PR didn't Bravo try the team concept of two competing 'fashion houses' on the second (and final) season of The Fashion Show with Isaac Mizrahi and Iman? :nogood:

I never know when new seasons of Project Runway are starting. Glad I caught this thread today! Will definitely be watching tonight.

The team thing will be interesting. I find the team challenges the most frustrating to watch.

If tonight's episode is any indication to how the rest of this season will be, then I'm not even sure if I want to keep watching. I don't like the team aspect of this season. Other than Daniel and Tu I really didn't love any of the designers pieces. I'm glad Emily went home. I can't believe she used hot glue on that thing, especially after coming off as such an arrogant b*tch in the interviews. And I really miss MK as a judge. I liked him a lot more then Zach.