Project Runway Season 11-Starts 1/24/13

roxies_mom

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Florida
I know, I have them both set to record, just in case something happens and I can't watch! I so wish Heidi and Tim had been on All Stars!

Waffle65

May 25, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure how I feel about this season being all team challenges. I've never been a fan of the designers working in groups before, but I hope this season goes better then I'm expecting it to.

roxies_mom

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Florida
I'm not sure how I feel about this season being all team challenges. I've never been a fan of the designers working in groups before, but I hope this season goes better then I'm expecting it to.
It definately will be different.....but I'm so glad the "old" team will be back.....

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
I am so not down for the team aspect of this one. I hope they split them into individuals at some point. How do they think it will let a designer shine if they are having to compromise with someone else in their creation??

Can't wait to have Tim back though. :love:

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
Where the wild things are
After they lost PR didn't Bravo try the team concept of two competing 'fashion houses' on the second (and final) season of The Fashion Show with Isaac Mizrahi and Iman? :nogood:

enshogirl

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
NH, USA
I never know when new seasons of Project Runway are starting. Glad I caught this thread today! Will definitely be watching tonight.

The team thing will be interesting. I find the team challenges the most frustrating to watch.

Waffle65

May 25, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
If tonight's episode is any indication to how the rest of this season will be, then I'm not even sure if I want to keep watching. I don't like the team aspect of this season. Other than Daniel and Tu I really didn't love any of the designers pieces. I'm glad Emily went home. I can't believe she used hot glue on that thing, especially after coming off as such an arrogant b*tch in the interviews. And I really miss MK as a judge. I liked him a lot more then Zach.