Project Runway on Bravo

chemlex said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER BELOW

Just when I think reality TV will finally punish the selfish a-hole - they don't. I was heartbroken when Daniel was booted - his collection was gorgeous even if it was homogeneous. Santino (a.k.a. the Homosexual Rasputin) had another mini-meltdown this week, and his designs were heinous.

Compare:

With:

Which one would you still respect yourself after wearing?

Santino's designs looked like over-decorated cakes...horrible tasting, over-decorated cakes.

I know! And Heidi even said none of the judges liked Santino's collection. Ugh. I was pulling for Daniel F. since he came back on the show. I guess he's not cut out to work within such manic time limits, but I know he'll continue to make beautiful things.

BTW - what was up with Marla's model? I can understand that she might not want to expose herself on TV- but she also refuses to wear her hair certain ways? And there were a few other refusals on her list. Come on!

I hope Marla wins a challenge so she can get rid of her fussy model.

Damn Santino won. Now we'll never hear the end of him.

And Nicky Hilton is about as appealing to watch as her sister. Her face is busted, and she makes Heidi sound articulate.

chemlex said:
Damn Santino won. Now we'll never hear the end of him.

And Nicky Hilton is about as appealing to watch as her sister. Her face is busted, and she makes Heidi sound articulate.

I knew he would win, he is so damn cocky or else I would be happy for him, he does make pretty dresses. the other guy with the good dress wants so bad to beat him.

I actually like nicky, but her clothing line is not so nice, such bad quality I think.

Didn't anyone notice how identical Santino's dress looked to the very first challenge?

I bet the ugly cardigan that Nicky wore the party was from her clothing line. It looked really cheap and totally out of place for a cocktail party setting. And don't even get me started on her hideous-as-always-hair.