Project Runway and LV

1. Hey, I noticed that, too!! I wasn't sure whose it was, but I thought it was Laura's. It was gorgeous!!

2. I love her, she so classy and fabulous...I noticed that when they just arrived to the building when the season just started.

3. I love her! That picture is fab! :smile:

[​IMG]

4. Laura isn't my favorite, but I love that picture!

5. She looks great in that pic.

6. Love the luggage, not so much the woman. I would prefer that either she, Michael, or Uli win, over Jeffrey, who is just an arrogant A**.

7. Awesome photo !

Didn't Austin in first season have a Vuitton hatbox ? I seem to remember something vaguely like that.

8. oh- doesn't Laura also have an Hermes Tote? That cognac one she's always carrying around? And the middle suitcase in the pic above looks like Hermes too!

9. I dont think she carries around Birkin, just one that looks like it. It seems to be missing the top flap cover thing so I dont know?

10. Her Tote isn't Hermes...althought she seems like the type..

11. I realize it's not a birkin- I think it's called the whitebus or something?

12. I dont know who she is, but I love the trunks!!

13. I think my favorite part of the whole picture is the little post-it note under her heel to protect her case.

Kookielf she's one of the designers on Project Runway.

And Snorks, totally agree with you there...I hope Michael wins! (Although I saw pics of his final collection (also on the blog I linked above) and some of it was a bit street-walker-ish. LOL. I like Uli alot too.

14. sorry..um.. i kinda dont watch tv.. my parents have control over it when i get home from work, and that's pretty much it.. and when i do have an opportunity to watch tv, it's either dvd's or the food network!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice