Project Runway All Stars

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
They're back!
Including Kate Pankoke, yet again.....
Anyway, I'm glad about Chris March, but is it me, or are there a large number of *****y designers crammed into one show?
P.S. Michelle looks ridiculous with that hair.

That was such a snoozefest that I'm actually glad it was only an hour. I could NOT believe the crap that came down the runway from "The Uptown Girl" designers. Makes me think the designers in Project Runway season 13 WERE a lot better than we all thought.

Is it just me or were they using different angles or something for this runway show? I felt like I never actually got a good look at any of the clothes because they kept zooming in on weird stuff.
Uptown didn't seem to have the cohesion that Downtown did. Why are there sooooooo many designers from 10, 11, 12? Or does it just seem that way? seemed like there were only two or three that were from other seasons. Michelle's dress looked like some sheets that I have. For it being suede, it didn't strike me as very plush.

Is the PR franchise cutting the design & execution time back or has it always been ridiculously short? I feel it's just asking way too much of these designers, to do all they do in only 10 hours.....
The 1st runway show was just a sloppy mess. The designs were all over the place.
I was terribly disappointed that Patricia went home. Her designs are so interesting, but a quick turnaround is obviously not her forte as its time consuming to manipulate & create textiles, which is what she does.
I'm hoping Helen can keep her emotions under control.
I hope Michelle ( YES, THE SETH AARON COMPARISON IS PERFECTION, LOL) learns to shut her mouth. Quit trying so hard to convince the judges that you have an adorable personality, Michelle, because you're not that person. Just go ahead and be who you are, good grief.
Allyssa Milano is not everyone's favorite, I get that, but she seems to be talking more normally (so far) and I'm not bothered. I used to feel that she talked sooooo slow, and I'm a Southerner- I should be used to sloooowwwww- but even I would think
"c'mon, spit it out girl". Poor little thing, she's so swollen up, which is par for short little pregnant women.
I do enjoy these All-Star shows. I think since these designers have been thru this once, they are more competitive than the designers who've never been thru this boot camp before.

The one day challenges are ridiculous. Before the show I watched the reruns of previous All Star and they were saying they only had FOUR DAYS to make their final collection!

Yay for the winner! Not releasing the name as I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it. So far the first 2 winners have clearly been the winners.
Chris March, I was excited for his return but he seems bored & out of place so maybe he'll be the next to go. It seems as if he doesn't care anyway.
I'm glad Alexandria is gone also. What a mean spirited woman. And she works with children? That's worrisome......
How about old Michelle being at the bottom both times? Maybe it'll make her a little more humble. She does NOT edit well on this show. I remember on the season she won, she said at the reunion show that the worst of her comments were shown which made her seem hateful. It's happening again, I guess.

Glad Patricia left first. I never thought she was talented. Doing stuff to fabric does not equate to stylish designs.

Why did they bring Kate back again?? So sick of her. I like Dmitri but I don't see the point in bringing back winners.